– Data protection and data security FAQ
Main provisions of the data protection declaration
Collection of data
- When you request additional information or register on the KundenMeister website, the company will ask you to provide some basic contact information.
- KundenMeister uses common internet technologies such as cookies to track your interactions with the company website.
- Further information on the collection of personal data by KundenMeister can be found here.
Use of data
- KundenMeister uses the collected personal data in order to provide the services requested by you.
- KundenMeister uses collected data to provide you with additional information about the services of the company and its partners.
- KundenMeister may also use this information to improve its websites and services.
- Further information on the use of the data collected by KundenMeister can be found here.
- Insofar as KundenMeister is obliged to disclose customer data under mandatory legal regulations, KundenMeister will neither review customer data, pass it on to third parties nor refer to it. KundenMeister only accesses customer data if the customer has made an inquiry to customer support or if data access is necessary to provide the services or to avoid or handle service or technical problems or if KundenMeister is obliged to do so under a mandatory legal regulation.
- Every marketing e-mail from KundenMeister contains a link with which you can unsubscribe from the newsletter.
You can reach us as follows
Hofweg 1, 8430 Guide ring