For successful SMS marketing, the KundenMeister includes all functions to provide your addressees with relevant information.
Comprehensive functions for your SMS marketing
In order to ensure a successful SMS marketing, KundenMeister provides several features which supply your customers with relevant information. Furthermore, a personalised salutation and the coordination of contents with the interests of your contact groups are enabled due to the software.
KundenMeister consists of several features and modules for SMS marketing. Such messages address one or multiple contact groups and can also be personalised. Within few minutes it is possible to create messages for a big mass. Contact details can be used from the data base of KundenMeister or can be imported from other data sources. Moreover, it is possible to generate timed and individual SMS for defined recipients. The sent SMS and their success rate can be analysed due to SMS reports of the software KundenMeister.
- Registration for SMS newsletter via Double-Opt-In procedure
- Targeted SMS campaigns
- Simple acquisition of customers due to a webbased solution
- Convenient solution for the transmission of SMS
- Administration of contacts including contact groups and mailing lists for the creation of profiles
- Import and export interfaces for a comfortable import and export of data
- Precise management of costs
The KundenMeister offers you the possibility to send newsletters and SMS on a time-controlled basis so that you can optimally control the supply of your customers and partners with relevant information.
Optimal timing for your communication
Particularly in CRM, timing plays an essential role when it comes to the success of a company. With the KundenMeister, you can now do this without much effort. This means that you can time stamp news you create and thus determine when the newsletter or SMS should be sent.
This CRM function is particularly suitable for planning product announcements or future events and then having them published automatically by the solution.
Reasons that speak for an SMS newsletter as a CRM instrument
- The penetration of mobile phones within Europe is very high. All mobile phones can receive SMS messages.
- SMS messages arrive immediately and very reliably.
- SMS messages are usually read always and also very quickly.
- The young audience between 18-40 years of age responds particularly well to SMS information – this target group uses the mobile phone as the most important means of communication in everyday life.
- E-mails are retrieved on average at irregular intervals – SMS messages, on the other hand, are received constantly and promptly.