E-mail integration is an interface between e-mail programs such as Microsoft Outlook and the KundenMeister.
Link to E-Mail Account
The contacts can be linked to an e-mail account and e-mails can be queried. Attachments can be saved and added to the documents of a contact. E-mails from assigned contacts can also be displayed directly in the projects.
What is possible with e-mail integration?
- Create global e-mail accounts
- Edit global e-mail accounts
- Check global e-mail accounts
- To associate contacts with an e-mail account
- Link projects to an e-mail account
- To query e-mails
- Save attachments
- Add attachments to the documents of a contact
What is not possible with e-mail integration?
E-mail integration is no substitute for full e-mail programs such as Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird. The following things are therefore not possible:
- To reply to e-mails
- Forward e-mails
- To set multiple folders for one contact
- To put more than one account at a time for a contact
- To archive e-mails
- Delete e-mails
- To move e-mails
- Open more than one e-mail at a time
How to set up global e-mail accounts for integration, read here.